Maintenance Agreement – Performance is directly tied to the Maintenance that each unit receives. Without proper maintenance, elevators/escalators will perform unreliably, create entrapments and shutdowns, resulting in unnecessary disruptions for tenants and added liability for building owners.
VDA will create a custom written Maintenance Agreement for you that will be written in your favor and tailored to meet your needs, while protecting your investment. We are very aware of the pitfalls and games that are encountered within the industry. Too often, Companies offer their “Standard Maintenance Agreements” that are written in their favor and do not have your best interest at heart. A VDA Maintenance Agreement will provide you with the peace of mind to know that your equipment will perform to your expectations and that your investment will be protected so that you can enjoy its maximum useful life.
Maintenance Management Services – VDA offers a “Concierge Service” designed to help manage your elevators for you. VDA can be responsible for monitoring call backs, reviewing/confirming billing, apply for certificates, coordinating inspections, following up on violations, and so much more. VDA will assume these tedious burdens for you so that you can deal with more pressing issues.
Maintenance Agreements Include:
- Custom Tailored Maintenance Scope
- Clearly Defined Tasks and Frequency
- Minimum Service Hours Per Month
- Callback Procedures and Conditions
- Clearly Defined Obsolescence Language
- Performance Requirements
- Reasonable Contract Length of Term
- Cancellation for Cause and Non-Performance Repercussions
Maintenance Management Services Include:
- Callback Monitoring and Review
- Inspection Scheduling and Violation Follow Up
- Permit Application
- Invoice Review and Billing Justification
- Negotiate Pricing and Validate Extra Billings
- Custom Tailored to Meet Your Need