This Service is typically provided when a building is being refinanced or sold. Banks and potential buyers need to know the status of the existing elevators and/or vertical transportation equipment so that they can establish a fair price. Buyers can negotiate a better purchase price or see what capital will be needed to be spent in the short term (one to three years), medium term, (three to five years), and long term (five to ten years).
VDA will evaluate the existing equipment and quickly provide you with a report that identifies the strengths and weaknesses of that building’s equipment. This report will contain an overview summary of the equipment, identification of concerns in the short, medium, long term, and many other useful details that will help you determine your overall risk.
- An Overview Summary
- Description of Equipment and Conditions
- A Maintained Condition Evaluation
- A Life Cycle Analysis Matrix
- An ADA Compliance Analysis
- A System Profile for Each Group
- Recommended Schedule for Replacement / Upgrades
- Budget Estimates