Maintenance Management Services – VDA offers a “Concierge Service” designed to help manage your elevators for you. VDA can be responsible for monitoring call backs, reviewing/confirming billing, apply for certificates, coordinating inspections, following up on violations, and so much more. VDA will assume these tedious burdens for you so that you can deal with more pressing issues. Performance is directly tied to the Maintenance that each unit receives. Without proper maintenance, elevators/escalators will perform unreliably, create entrapments and shutdowns, resulting in unnecessary disruptions for tenants and added liability for building owners.
Maintenance Agreement/Specifications – Performance is directly tied to the Maintenance that each unit receives. Without proper maintenance, elevators/escalators will perform unreliably, create entrapments and shutdowns, resulting in unnecessary disruptions for tenants and added liability for building owners.
VDA will meet with you to discuss your buildings current requirements and past history so that we can prepare a “Custom Written” Maintenance Agreement for you that will be written in your favor and tailored to meet your needs, while protecting your investment. We are very aware of the pitfalls and games that are encountered within the industry. Too often, Companies offer their “Standard Maintenance Agreements” that are written in their favor and do not have your best interest at heart. A VDA Maintenance Agreement will provide you with the peace of mind to know that your equipment will perform to your expectations and that your investment will be protected so that you can enjoy its maximum useful life. Our agreements can be tailored to fit the needs of your facility and will not be a “One Size Fits All” style of agreement.
Capital Planning – If you are going to protect your Capital Investment, then you need to know what the realistic expectations are for that equipment’s remaining useful life. You will need to confidently budget for the long term and know that you have adequately prepared for the future.
VDA will bring an enhanced level of planning and management to all phases of your Capital Planning. With VDA’s involvement, you will know where your equipment currently stands in its life cycle and what the real challenges are that you will face in the future.
Maintenance Management Services Include:
- Contractor Performance Review
- Deficiency Tracking
- Maintenance Agreement/Specification
- Repair/Upgrade Specification
- Maintenance RFP Issuance
- Maintenance Bid Analysis
- CAPX Linear Budgeting for Upgrades & Modernization
- Unplanned Repair Management (Optional)
- Monthly/Quarterly Consulting Agreement (Optional)
- Legal/Expert Witness (Limited with Approval)
- Misc Maintenance Services
- Maintenance Management Expenses
- Callback Monitoring and Review
- Inspection Scheduling and Violation Follow Up
- Permit Application
- Invoice Review and Billing Justification
- Negotiate Pricing and Validate Extra Billings
- Custom Tailored to Meet Your Need
Maintenance Agreements Include:
- Custom Tailored Maintenance Scope
- Clearly Defined Tasks and Frequency
- Minimum Service Hours Per Month
- Callback Procedures and Conditions
- Clearly Defined Obsolescence Language
- Performance Requirements
- Reasonable Contract Length of Term
- Cancellation for Cause and Non-Performance Repercussions
Capital Planning Services Include:
- Solid Understanding of the Current Condition of the Equipment
- Detailed Knowledge of its Remaining Useful Life
- Holistic Understanding of all Building Systems Affected by Modernization
- Accurate Budget Pricing within your Market
- Realistic Project Durations and Lead Times
- Knowledge of what State-of-the-Art Equipment should be Pursued